We provide financial information to our clients in a timely and accurate manner. Our cost effective accounting services
include the following:
1) General ledger and financial statement preparation:
- Income Statement: shows the month-to-date and year-to-date results of operations providing the details of revenue and expenses that make up the bottomline(net income/loss). This will aid you in formulating your decesions and plans for the strategic decision of the company.
- Balance Sheet: shows the year-to-date financial position of the company providing the details of the cash available, accounts receivable, inventory balances, fixed assets, accounts payable, GST/PST payable, source deductions payable, taxes payable, bank loans, shareholder loans and retained earnings.
- Cash Flow Statement: detailed report showing cash inflow and cash outflow.
- Accounting system setup for new business.
- Bank and credit card reconciliation
- Inventory control
- Fixed asset register management
- Budget vs actual comparison
2) We assist to set up your business. The services include the following:
- Name search and business incorporation
- GST/PST/WSIB registration
- Set up accounting software for book keeping
- Compliance with Government polocies and requirements
- Set up company books and records
- Other business consultancy services
3) Training – We provide practical Canadian work experience through hands-on training on the following areas:
- Basic Corporation tax : Preparation of GIFI(general index of financial information), Corporate income tax return preparation(T2 and CT23) and other related schedules
- Business Tax Returns: preparation of business tax returns(T1) for self-employed, partnership or small unincorporated business
- Personal income tax : completion of individual tax return (T1 and T1 Adjustments)
- Quickbook : accounts receivable and accounts payable data entries, bank and credit card reconciliation, GST/PST return and payroll preparation