We provide full cycle computerised bookkeeping services using QuickBooks / Simply Accounting software. Reports are prepared monthly, quarterly or an annually per clients’ requirements. Bookkeeping services include the followings:
· Accounts payable
· Accounts receivable
· Cash receipts and disbursements
· Sales invoices
· Supplier’s invoices
· Payroll & Superannuation
· Bank and Credit Card Reconciliation
· Inventory control
· Preparation of GST , PST / WSIB return and report / remit to Government
We assist in implementing a reliable, efficient and effective payroll system. Our payroll services include the following:
· Payroll preparation
· Payroll tax returns (T4, T4A’s and supplementary)
· WSIB report
· Preparation of cheque/reconciliation/clearing
· Direct deposit to any Canadian Financial Institution
· Preparation of Employee Status Reports
· Remittance of Statutory deductions (CPP, EI, Fed Tax, Prov. Tax and EHT)
· Preparation and issuance of ROE Certification
We provide financial information to our clients in a timely and accurate manner. Our cost effective accounting services include the following:
1) General ledger and financial statement preparation: Income Statement , Balance Sheet , Cash Flow Statement
2) We assist to set up your business
Personal, Business, Corporate
ACT Finance serves a diversified group of clients with accurate income tax calculations prepared in a timely fashion at an affordable and reasonable cost to its clients. We do the proper tax planning with the guarantee of highest tax benefit and minimum tax payment
We prepare business income tax return when your business earns income from any activity for profit or for a reasonable expected profit. For example, income from a service business, rentals, truck operators or profession are business income. In most cases, as a self-employed person, one can report business income by using the accrual method of accounting.
Our professionals have the knowledge and experience to minimize corporate tax payable. Corporate tax planning takes into account a massive amount of taxes, including income tax, payroll tax and capital tax. We will, of course, organize your tax return and deal with the Canada Revenue Agency as needed.
ACT finance assist to set-up your business. The services includes:
· Name search & Business Incorporate
· GST / PST / WSIB Registration
· Set-up accounting software for bookkeeping
· Compliance Government policies and requirements
· Set up company books
· Other business consultancy
ACT Finance Inc. can give you the practical Canadian work experience through hands-on training on the following areas:
· Basic Corporate Tax: preparation of GIFI, T2, and CT23 and other related schedule.
· Advanced personal tax: line by line T1 general with practical experience including employed, small business and self-employed.
· QuickBooks: accounts payable data entries, accounts receivable data entries, bank & credit card reconciliation, GST / PST return, payroll preparation with practical work.
Copyright © 2019 ACT Finance Inc. - All Rights Reserved.